Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Signing Off

I'm probably not going to get time to write another one before the wedding so this is me, Miss Helen Carissa Amos signing off........
 
I've absolutely loved writing this blog and think that it will be a really lovely memory for me to keep in years to come.  I've found a company that will turn it into a book for me which will be brilliant.
 
There will be one last post though - although my journey from Amos to Elliott will have ended technically by then, but the wedding is my finale and I couldn't not document that for me and you all to read.
 
So it's not goodbye but au revoir and I will see you on the other side!
 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!
 
Love and Big Kisses
 
Miss Helen Amos
 
xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely XXX Cant wait to see you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to login to see 0 days and 15 hours left!! eek! Love you big sister belen xxx

    ReplyDelete