The above is kind of how I'm feeling today, on my last day in the office as Miss Amos.
I arrived this morning to a wonderful desk full of little champagne bottles, a big poster saying Good Luck Helen and Tom and messages in the reception, lift etc.. I was quite emotional actually and it was a lovely touch from the girls at work.
I'm still trying hard to figure out how I'm feeling. Tired would now be added to the list as I'm not sleeping as much as I'd like and waking up pretty early with a head full of stuff to think about. I think once today is over, I can fully concentrate on the days ahead and my head will be a little clearer and I can concentrate on just the one thing!
We've spend our last night in our bed together as singles and said goodbye to Mayfield this morning. I'm getting the train up to Buckden tonight with a full day of beauty treatments and organising with Rocky tomorrow. I can't wait for Rocky to get to me so that the fun can really begin and it will be lovely to have her with me for support.
Mrs E to b!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment