We're now less than one month to go and I keep saying this but our wedding and our marriage is becoming more and more real with every passing day. 4 weeks on Saturday barely seems believable!
This is just a quick post as there has not really been any major updates in the last week. I spent a very enjoyable afternoon on Saturday with Rachael making confetti cones, ribbons around the jam jars and generally having a natter about all things wedding.
Tom had his stag do, complete with a very drunk father (mine not his!) Hopefully he'll have got this out of this system before the wedding!
I've been busy with the final planning documents for South Farm, Videography and Photographers and ensuring that we're going to be organised on the big day.
This weekend is MY HEN WEEKEND!! I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to see what Rachael and Victoria have in store for me and I'm really looking forward to spending some time with 11 of my closest friends and family - It's going to be wicked!
I'll be back with a full report (well the stuff that I can mention!) on Monday (or maybe Tuesday depending on how long my hangover lasts!)
Love
the very soon to be Mrs Elliott
x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment