Tom bought my wedding ring last night! Its the most beautiful Pavé Diamond Ring in Platinum to match my engagement ring, it's got 18 little round cut diamonds around the top and I'm absolutely in love with it. In the last year I've gone from no diamonds to quite a few now, I'm such a lucky girl - Thank you Tom xxHe's pulled some strings at The Grand Hyatt hotel in Bangkok and managed to get us a fantastic rate, upgrades and VIP status at the hotel for three nights of our honeymoon! It's got a magnificent Spa, outdoor pool on the rooftop, gorgeous views over Bangkok and we've got access to their club lounge which means we get canapes and evening drinks in the evening before we go out!
I'm looking forward to this bit so much now!
Coming up in the next few weeks; booking the rest of the honeymoon, purchasing Tom's wedding band, shirts and tie. We have our tasting evening at South Farm as well as our planning meeting the week after. We're getting ready to send the invitations out and we're starting to think about the remaining fiddly bits.
Love
A very happy Helen
xxx



Wow - I love the ring! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletexxx